We are thrilled to announce we are partnering with Alluring India to provide exclusive 10 day group departures to India from April 15 through September, 30 2018.
Alluring India is based in Delhi and has long term relationships with the country’s best hotels; excellent certified guides; and punctual, skillful drivers. Having traveled with them throughout India, I can recommend their services with confidence.
We can customize these itineraries to focus on Yoga, Photography, and Culinary including cooking classes in private homes. If you can dream it, we can book it!
Trip starts in Delhi.
Please plan to depart the US a day or 2 earlier than your desired arrival date, depending on flight schedule/s.
Day 1 – arrive Delhi
Day 2 – Delhi
Day 3 – Delhi/Agra
Day 4 – Agra/Jaipur
Day 5 – Jaipur
Day 6 – Jaipur/Jodhpur
Day 7 – Jodhpur
Day 8 – Jodhpur/Udaipur
Day 9 – Udaipur
Day 10 – Udaipur/Delhi/Depart
Optional extension to Varanasi is possible.
Delhi – Old Delhi including a rickshaw ride in the market area of Chandni Chowk, Mahatma Gandhi’s memorial, New Delhi, Qutub Minar, India Gate, and more.
Agra – Agra Fort, evening look at the Taj Mahal if time permits, sunrise visit to the Taj, and on the way to Jaipur visit the abandoned Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri; Geejgarh Village with a camel cart ride; Chand Baori – a massive stepwell.
Jaipur – the pink city. Elephant ride to Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal (The Palace of the Winds)
Jodhpur – the blue city. Visit adjoining craft villages, Mehrangarh Fort, and en route to Udaipur visit Ranakpur Jain Temples.
Udaipur – Jagadish Temple, Sheldon Ki Bari gardens, markets, boat ride on Lake Pichola.
Please contact me for the detailed itinerary.
Delhi – Vivanta by Taj
Agra – Taj Gateway (views of the Taj from some rooms, and rooftop bar/restaurant)
Jaipur – Holiday Inn
Jodhpur – Indiana Palace
Udaipur – Ramada
April 15 – September 30, 2018 Cost:
Rates are based on 10-14 people traveling. Rates will be adjusted if there are fewer travelers.
Please note there is a 3% discount on the below price for paying by check or wire transfer.
Per person, sharing twin bed room: $1172
Single Supplement: $380
A $250 deposit is necessary to hold your spot on this trip. Balance would be due 60 days prior to departure.
In addition, we will provide price of flight from Udaipur to Delhi based on price at booking. Baggage allowance is 15 kg per person for domestic flights.
ABOVE RATES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Meeting & Assistance on arrival/departure at Airport and Hotel by Alluring India’s Representatives.
- Mobile phone with prepaid sim card on arrival in India.
- Hotel accommodation for 9 nights with breakfast.
- Arrival, departure transfers, sightseeing & excursions using Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Lunch at Geejgarh village resort.
- Camel Cart ride in the village.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Local English speaking guide in each city.
- Entrances at the monuments as per the program.
- Unlimited mineral water & soft drinks in the car.
- Representative for assistance in each city.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- 24/7 on-tour assistance in India.
- All currently applicable hotel and transport taxes.
ABOVE RATES DON’T INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Any services other than the ones mentioned above.
- Any visa charges & Airport taxes.
- Video camera fees.
- Airfare / Train fare.
- Any tips to drive/guide/escort/restaurants etc.
- Any extras like drinks, telephone calls, other tips, laundry, or any other items of personal nature.
Contact Eva at 212-645-6139 or eva at Epic-Experiences.com for more information about Visas, flights, traveling to India, or the trip in general.
Follow me on Social Media: